Norm Ziegler Trailblazer Scholarship
The NAIW International Legacy Foundation is the administrator of the Norm Ziegler Trailblazer Scholarship. The NAIW Legacy Foundation is a 501(c)3 insurance trust dedicated to the development of educational programs for insurance professionals and to further the education of its members by funding various opportunities. The Legacy Foundation was formed in 2006 as the philanthropic arm of International Association of Insurance Professionals.
The Norm Ziegler Trailblazer Scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate student members working towards a career in the insurance and risk management industry.
Norm (Norbert) Ziegler was a mentor to many in the insurance industry and owned Frontier Adjusters, a Claims Adjusting business. Norm was a member of the International Association of Insurance Professionals and a past president and engaged member of the local association – Insurance Association of Suburban Kansas City – in Kansas.
Two (2) scholarships valued at $2,000 each will be awarded annually.
The application and accompanying documents must be typewritten, submitted within the specific award period by the deadline date, and submitted via the online form below to be considered. Click here to open the submission form in a new webpage.
- START HERE – DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM: NAIW Legacy Foundation Collegiate Scholarship Application
- Confirmation Letter of IAIP Involvement
- Two (2) Reference Letters
- Authority Certification
- Application Submission Deadline: Scholarship applications will be accepted until January 15 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Scholarship Selection: All scholarship applicants will be notified of the selection decision by February 15.
- Scholarship Funds: Funds will be distributed after February 15 following receipt of payment information for distribution directly to the institution.
Please contact Executive Director, Beth Chitnis, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-766-6249 Ext. 1.