The NAIW International Legacy Foundation is a 501(c)3 insurance trust dedicated to the development of educational programs for insurance professionals and to further the education of its members by funding various opportunities. The Legacy Foundation was formed in 2006 as the philanthropic arm of International Association of Insurance Professionals
Foundation scholarships will be awarded for professional development programs, continuing advanced education and registration fees for attendance at IAIP Conventions and Conferences.
The application and accompanying documents must be typewritten, submitted within the specific award period by the deadline date, and submitted via the online form below to be considered. Click here to open the submission form in a new webpage
- START HERE – DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM: NAIW Legacy Foundation Scholarship Application
- Cost Documentation of Scholarship Requested
- One (1) Reference Letter
- Application Submission Deadline: Scholarship applications will be accepted until January 15 at 5:00 p.m. EST for the first application period and until August 15 at 5:00 p.m. EST for the second application period.
- Scholarship Selection: All scholarship applicants will be notified of the selection decision by February 15 for the first application period and by September 15 for the second application period.
- Scholarship Funds: Funds will be distributed by February 15 for the first application period and by September 15 for the second application period. PLEASE NOTE: scholarship amount awarded may be less than amount requested.
Please contact Executive Director, Amanda Hammerli, with questions at email@example.com or 800-766-6249 Ext. 2.