The NAIW International Legacy Foundation is pleased to support the Grant Program funding education-related programs and projects benefiting the insurance industry. The objective with these grants is to reward local associations, councils and regions for creating programs that effectively educate our members on a peer-to-peer basis. Grants are awarded at the discretion of the Legacy Foundation Board of Directors.
The application and accompanying documents must be typewritten, submitted within the specific award period by the deadline date, and submitted via the online form below to be considered. Click here to open the submission form in a new webpage.
- Submission Form – see bottom of webpage
- NAIW Legacy Foundation Grant Application (Word document to be completed and attached to submission form)
- Application Submission Deadline: Grant applications will be accepted until October 15 at 5:00 p.m. EST for the first application period and until March 15 at 5:00 p.m. EST for the second application period.
- Grant Selection: All grant applicants will be notified of the selection decision by November 15 for the first application period and by April 15 for the second application period.
- Grant Funds: Funds will be distributed by November 15 for the first application period and by April 15 for the second application period. PLEASE NOTE: grant amount awarded may be less than amount requested.
Short “how to” video with tips and tricks for submitting a successful application.
Please contact Executive Director, Beth Chitnis, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-766-6249 Ext. 1.